Quiz grades are up on Power School! Not bad you all!
After going through your Byzantine chapter quizzes, I have some thoughts about the way that ALL of your are answering short answers (this goes back to previous quizzes as well)...
1. Your responses are not being fully answered. They're sloppy.
2. Responses are unorganized. Use the rule of three but organize it as such. When answering try 1st, 2nd,
3rd points... It will help you understand the ideas and help you to conceptualize what you're
3. THINK about your answer first. You have more time than you realize. Give yourself a few seconds or a
minute to think about what the prompt is asking and HOW you will organize your response.
4. You need to make more connections. How many times have I asked you to not just say, "The details."
That is NOT an answer. Art is not always black and white. There is a lot of grey. Making
connections makes it easier to comprehend.
5. NO DRAWINGS! You need to practice verbalizing your answers. Drawings are not counted on the AP
Here, you will find announcements, clarifications, comments and concerns. I frequently post articles about artists, new art blogs, documentaries, and artists that I love! Check regularly as not to be left behind!