1. Fun activities go a LONG way! Not only do you remember facts but it's fun to laugh and learn at the same time! :)
2. You may not read off the slides, and notecards are great! but...make sure you're not completely reading off of notes either. (You go too fast and it's hard to pick out what's important)
3. BE PREPARED! Have everything emailed to me the night before so I have a chance to copy everything.
4. COMMUNICATE! Talk to each other and make sure that if you say you're going to do something- do it! Keep each other accountable and make sure you're actually in class to present!
5. Side Note: I do not have "Keynote" on my computer. You can work on presentation in Google Docs, which is great but you need to email me your final presentation in either ppt or a pdf. You can download your presentation in Google Docs as a PowerPoint and then email that one to me.
6. KNOW YOUR STUFF! The best presentations are the ones where you're really explaining in your own words the information and explaining the whys. It sounds more natural and allows your audience to process and to write down information.
GOOD WORK TODAY!
Here, you will find announcements, clarifications, comments and concerns. I frequently post articles about artists, new art blogs, documentaries, and artists that I love! Check regularly as not to be left behind!