1. When talking about architecture, the notes you would have on a slide, keep as notes for yourself. (keeps people on their toes and they have to listen to you closer). Go through multiple pictures of exterior and interior complexes (especially major ones) and explain the different parts.
2. Keep words on slides to a minimum.
3. Keep fun activities on a tight schedule (well done first group).
4. Starting tomorrow I'll hold "5 minutes", "3 minutes", and "Wrap Up" signs to let you know how much time you have.
5. Review the DOs and DON'Ts of PPT Presentations that can be found on your chapter page :)
6. Get creative!
GREAT JOB FIRST GROUPS!!! REMEMBER: YOU'RE GRADED INDIVIDUALLY BUT YOUR GROUP DOES INFLUENCE HOW YOU PRESENT. HAVE LOTS OF GUSTO!
Here, you will find announcements, clarifications, comments and concerns. I frequently post articles about artists, new art blogs, documentaries, and artists that I love! Check regularly as not to be left behind!